QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Implementing total quality management strategy that leads to local and international accreditation and stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement of student learning and support services so as to achieve MACHS mission and strategic objectives.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Higher Performance.
- Achieve the strategic goals of MACHS on issues relating to quality and academic accreditation and monitor the implementation of other goals.
- To conduct annual evaluation of the college strategic plan.
- To qualify MACHS to get the institutional and program accreditation, and coordinate with the regional and international accrediting bodies and agencies.
- To coordinate internal and external assessment of programmers and institution as a whole.
- Promote a culture of quality among members of the college.
- To organize awareness-raising presentations to help explain the principles of quality assurance to MACHS faculty ,staff and students.
- To Provide information and training courses on quality improvement procedures for staff.
- To act as the core reference for all matters related to Quality Assurance within MACHS, by providing, documents, references and guidance.
- Monitor performance evaluation and quality assurance of administrative and academic units.
- To monitoring and evaluate (academic courses/programs, faculty members performance, student experience, employer satisfaction, facilities ,etc).
- To deliver better integrated planning, reporting, stakeholder feedback, statistical and quality management services across the college.
- To assist internal academic and administrative units in the development of quality improvement strategies within their own areas in line with the NCAAA standards.