Admission Requirements for the Following Majors:
- Bridging Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Bridging Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bridging of Science in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Approval of the employer (for employee applicants).
- The applicant must have an accredited diploma certificate in the matching health specialty desired bridging program.
- An overall GPA in the diploma certificate of Good and above, if less applicant must have to pass another semester to enhance his/her skills and abilities
- Applicant must be certified from the SCFHS with a valid license.
- Applicant with degrees from outside the Kingdom must have anequivalence for their certificate from the Ministry of Highereducation
- Passing MACHS placement test.
- Applicant must pass one of the standardized tests in the table below.
|#||English Standardized tests||Required Score|
TOEFL Computer (CBT)
Step English test from Qiyas center
The CAMLA test is conducted at MACHS
Documents Requirements :
All documents should be clear and legible :
Completed Application Form(Bridging)
Copy of the approval for the employed applicant stating that the applicant is willing to be a full-time study.
Original and a copy of the diploma certificate.
For Saudis a copy of (National ID / Passport) For Non-Saudis (Passport & Iqama) .
A copy of English Language certificate.
Two passport sized photo(3x4)cm.
Admission Fee (Non-refundable)
Course Syllabus and description in his/her previous college or institute